Are you up for the Challenge?
The HR Hub
“Your Complete HR Solution”
in association with
It is important that management teams identify the elements that sets their businesses apart from their competitors. However the notion of competitive advantage is more fleeting than it used to be.
Successful companies in future will be built on deep insight and knowledge into the needs of its customers and their employees and an understanding that if you create value for your customers and employees, growth and profits will follow.
These Value propositions should be built on current needs with a medium and long term plan on adjustments based on anticipated change.
The following big events are resulting in radical business transformations, whether planned or spontaneous, in order to survive or thrive:
- Digital revolution
- Multiple generations in workplace at same time.
- Climate change
This will also give businesses many new opportunities.
* New products, services that will impact the business on various levels.
* Flexible operating models where people are measured and rewarded for their performance and results and not for the time spent in the office. (No clock checking).
* Leaders and managers creating a work environment where people are allowed and given flexibility to produce results in the way that works best for them. People are not expected to operate in the proverbial box.
* Processes to be made faster and more efficient, and ultimately lead to products of higher quality.
Who is 5G – Future Fit™?
We are consultants aiming to assist you in determining and addressing whether you are Future Fit and our value proposition is based on the following:
- Future Fit Strategies -We assist you in identifying those elements that will set you apart from your competitors and allow you to embrace the changes that will ensure your environments are provided with the opportunities to be innovative, experimental and creative in order to produce results on short term, medium term and long term.
- Innovative Solutions – Solutions that engage, inspire and make you think
- Workplace optimization – Business models which functioned well over a long period of time are being replaced. The workplace experience is increasingly more about connectivity, productivity and flexibility. We collaborate with leaders and teams to optimize resources, and redefine how they work together to achieve results.
- Talent Management – Generational Talent Strategies with awareness and that recognizes that each generation have distinct sets of skills and different things they bring to the table. ‘Talent’ no longer means what it did a decade ago, as many of the roles, skills and job titles of the Future world of work cannot be defined today. We enable businesses to be more prepared for the future, by understanding it better.
- Generational Leadership – To create an environment conducive to productivity we provide your leaders with tools and skills to engage and collaborate with the different generations at work. The leadership need to move from a controlling to enabling thinking.
- Generational Analysis and profiling – We perform generational research and analysis, to create strategies that will create a workforce composed of different generations where each generation brings different skills and talents to the table.
- Company Culture – To assist the companies in creating a culture that is more suitable for the Future world of work and that will allow the company to attract and retain the best talent in the market to be leading edge.
The momentous changes raise huge organisational, talent and HR challenges – at a time when business leaders are already wrestling with unprecedented risks, disruption and political and societal upheaval.
To be prepared for the future you have to understand it!